That day we celebrate our moms is like 2 weeks away guys! If you haven't found THE gift yet, read on for some groovy ideas to inspire your gift-giving.
Nothing really tops sentimental gifts on mom's day. If your mom is anything like most moms, they are perfectly content with everything they have, and year after year it gets harder to find the perfect present. So the next best thing to scouring late-night infomercials is .... photo gifts! I know you might be thinking that is so cliche and everyone's thought of that. But you might find a new idea here, or in a quick online search. It doesn't have to be her only gift: wrap it up in a basket with some pampering items or goodies for her garden. It's a nice finishing touch that says you took a little extra effort this year. : )
- Load a digital frame with her favorite photos
- Insert a photo in a locket that you purchase
- Create an iPhone case with a custom photo
- Create personalized stationary for her with custom photos and her monogram
- Make a mid-year calendar with a new photo to enjoy every month
- Is she a coffee lover? Photo Mug!
- Make a set of photo magnets for her fridge
- Create a photo case for that new mobile device she got for Christmas! (iPad, Kindle, Nook, etc.)
- Is your hip mom on Instagram? There are lots of photo labs now making Instagram books!
- If you dabble in graphic design, place an inspirational quote over a favorite photo and frame it
- Create a soft or hardcover book for her (tell the story of a recent trip, wedding day, or new baby)
- Print her favorite photos from a recent event or memory and wrap them up in a pretty storage box you find at a local craft store. Make sure it will look nice on her coffee table or a shelf so it's handy for company!