All albums are personally designed by me to tell the story of your day. You get to select your favorite photos and I'll do the rest! You can view and make changes to your album design, online, before approving it for order.
25% of your album price is requested to begin your album design; your remaining balance is due at the time of ordering. Prices below do not include 8% state sales tax.
What are other couples buying and raving about? The most popular album is:
10x10 Linen Cover | 20 Spreads | Thick Pages | Matte Finish | Engraving
( 1 ) CHOOSE YOUR ALBUM SIZE
8x8 Linen $650 | Leather $800
10x10 Linen $750 | Leather $900
12x12 Linen $850 | Leather $1,000
Parent Albums Order a duplicate album of your design for your parents at a discounted rate of $400 each album. The cover can be different or upgraded to leather; only the design needs to be the same. The $400 8x8 album includes a linen cover, 10 spreads/20 pages, & thin, matte pages. If you are adding on additional pages to your album, the additional pages will not be added onto the parent album.
( 2 ) CHOOSE YOUR COVER & SWATCH
Leather | 100% natural leather selected for its grains, texture, strength, and quality. Full-grain hides feel better, last longer, and are more attractive than bonded-leather covers. If you're wanting a luxurious feel and look, this is the cover for you.
Linen | Linen covers are simple and pure. Linen provides you with a light, textured, animal-friendly option to cover your album. Choose from 16 elegant fabrics to wrap your album.
( 4 ) CHOOSE YOUR THICKNESS
THIN pages are included in your base album. Thin pages have a lower profile. While these pages do not have the inner substrate that thick pages do, they are still a hard page set back-to-back.
THICK Thick pages are 2mm thick. They are a sturdy build that is constructed with a substrate between each page. They truly encompass heirloom quality and will ensure your book stands the test of time. Upgrade your entire base album to thick pages for a small additional fee. (see below)
( 3 ) CHOOSE YOUR FINISH
GLOSS pages offer a subtle gloss, high contrast, and rich saturation. Your choice of gloss or matte pages is included in your base album.
MATTE pages are my personal favorite. They compliment your timeless photos in a beautiful way. They have no glare and are easy to view from all angles under any lighting. These pages won't show fingerprints so easily and have a lower contrast. Your choice of gloss or matte pages is included in your base album.
Additional Spreads (2 Pages)
Your base album includes 10 spreads / 20 pages and will display an average of 50-75 photos, comfortably.
You can upgrade your entire base album to thick pages: 8x8 $60 | 10x10 $70 | 12x12 $80
8x8 Thin Spreads | $16 each additional
8x8 Thick Spreads | 22 each additional
10x10 Thin Spreads | $17 each additional
10x10 Thick Spreads | 24 each additional
12x12 Thin Spreads | $18 each additional
12x12 Thick Spreads | $25 each additional
Album Box | $125
Handmade craftsman wood preservation box
Cameo Window | $55 All Sizes & Covers
Add a favorite photo to showcase on your album cover. I recommend choosing either a cameo window OR engraving for your cover.
Engraving | $55 All Sizes & Covers
Up to 2 lines of text (I recommend either your names or event date
Ready to start your order? Send me an email and let's get started!
- If you do not already have an album design, email me that you'd like your gallery un-archived and I will send you an invitation to it within 3 business days.
- Through the gallery, select your favorite images to showcase in your album through. This will create an image list for me that I will use to design your album. Most albums are designed with approximately 50-75 images. Do you love more images than that? No problem, you can add additional pages. If you want the images to be larger, try selecting fewer images and consider the 12x12 album for maximum effect. Remember, the more images you include, the smaller they will be on the page and the busier your pages may feel.
- Once you've selected your favorites, let me know that you're ready for me to start the design. Unless I tell you otherwise, I'll have a design preview for you within 7 business days.
- When it's ready, you'll receive an email invitation to preview your album design through a slideshow. After you've looked through it, you can approve it for ordering or make notes on the slideshow of the changes you'd like made. Up to two full rounds of changes are included with every album. Additional editing rounds will be billed at $150 each, but don't worry that's usually never necessary.
- Once you approve it for ordering, I will send you an invoice for your album. The album will be ordered within 2 business days of your received payment. You can expect your album to be ready for pickup or shipping to you within 2-4 weeks of the ordering date. Sales tax and shipping charges are not included in these prices.
CARING FOR YOUR ALBUM
To keep your album beautiful, follow these simple rules:
- Store it flat to protect the spine.
- Don’t rest anything heavy on the book.
- Look through your book with clean, dry hands.
- Don’t get the pages wet. If you do, dry them quickly and let the book dry before closing it.
- Extreme heat and humidity will affect the book. Store it in a dry, moderately cool place.
- If you get something on the pages, you can try to get it off with clean, damp cloth. Let it dry before closing.
- The leather or linen covers can be cleaned with a clean cloth. If the leather is scuffed, you can try rubbing lightly with your fingers.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.