"There is something so nostalgic and lovely about the tangible nature of prints. There is a quality that print has that a digital image never will."
As the old saying goes, the dress gets put in the cupboard, the cake gets eaten and the flowers die. Your wedding images are the only thing you’ll have to remember your wedding day.
I’m a big believer that photographs should be printed and displayed in areas you spend a lot of time so you can reminisce each time you see those images. Instead of them being stored on a computer’s hard drive, your wedding images should be presented beautifully in an album. Not just any album, but an album of the highest quality, handmade with the finest materials.
As technology changes so does your ability to store and access your images. Five, ten, fifteen years down the road, your digital files may get corrupt or lost, but your album won't. Imagine sitting there on your 25th Wedding Anniversary, turning the pages of your wedding album revisiting your wedding day, those moments caught in time and captured forever. You will own something very special to share with members of your family, for generations to come.
I exclusively use Queensberry Albums and below is some more information about the different types of albums and options. Please contact me to set up a coffee date to see my sample albums in person and discuss your favorite album options.
All albums are personally designed by me to tell the story of your day. Every wedding includes one complimentary album design. You can view and make up to two full rounds of changes to your album design, online, before approving it for order.
If your wedding has already been completed with me and your wedding images archived; just request me to send your complimentary album design and you should receive one within 7-10 business days.
For your convenience, 25% of your album price is requested to begin a payment plan. You may set up a 3, 6, or 12 month payment plan and your album will be ordered with your final payment. You may also pay for the album in full; your order will be ready within approximately 4-6 weeks upon approval of your album design.
All Albums Include
- 20 Pages / 10 Spreads (approx. 30-50 photos)
- Genuine Leather Cover
- Basic Photo & Color Correction
- Translucent Personal Title Page
- Panoramic, Wing, & Flip Pages
- Optional Cover Motif or Plain Cover
- Complimentary Album Design
-Velvet Presentation Bag
- Standard Presentation Box
- Lifetime Manufacturer Guarantee
( 1 ) CHOOSE YOUR ALBUM TYPE & SIZE
THE FLUSHMOUNT ALBUM
Simple & Classic
The Flush Mount Albums display your photos by mounting them to heavyweight pages for a sleek, clean finish. Multiple paper choices are available such as watercolor art, linen, and luster.
10X10 $1,100 | 12X12 $1,250 | 10X14 $1,250 | 12X18 $1,500
- OR -
THE DUO ALBUM
Unique & Luxurious
The Duo Albums are a fusion of matted and flushmount pages, creating a uniquely modern presentation album. This album also showcases photos gorgeously with flip and wing pages *scroll down to view this example*
10X10 $1,350 | 12X12 $1,550 | 10X14 $1,550 | 12X18 $1,850
( 2 ) CHOOSE YOUR COVER STYLE
Choose from plain, cover motif, embossing, or photo covers. I recommend the embossing or cover motif styles.
Cover Motif (Square or Horizontal)
Embossed ($55 in Futura Font)
( 3 ) CHOOSE YOUR COVER MATERIAL
Leather | 100% natural leather selected for its grains, texture, strength, and quality. Full-grain hides feel better, last longer, and are more attractive than bonded-leather covers. If you're wanting a luxurious feel and look, this is the cover for you. More colors are available upon request.
Linen | Linen covers are an animal-friendly option to cover your album. Line color choices are available upon request.
My favorite album choices are: Graphite, Sandstone, Ivory, Blueberry, Plum, Vanilla Bean, & Eggshell
Additional Spreads (2 Pages)
Your base album includes 10 spreads / 20 pages and will comfortably display an average of 30-50 photos, depending on the album size and design. Add additional pages at a per spread cost.
Additional Flushmount Pages (1 Spread / 2 Pages)
10x10 $55 | 12x12 $65 | 10x14 $65 | 12x18 $95
Additional Duo Pages (1 Spread / 2 Pages)
10x10 $75 | 12x12 $85 | 10x14 $85 | 12x18 $125
Cover Embossing | $55 All Sizes & Covers
Clear Imprint of your first names ("Jennifer & Justin") in font Futura
The Parent Album $450
Order a duplicate album of your design at a discounted rate. The cover choice and design will be identical to your album. The price does not change even if you add additional pages. The 10x10 album has a 7x7 parent copy; the 12x12 has a 10x10 parent copy; the 10x14 & 12x18 albums have a 7x10 parent copy.
CARING FOR YOUR ALBUM
To keep your album beautiful for a lifetime, follow these simple rules:
- Store it flat to protect the spine.
- Don’t rest anything heavy on the book.
- Look through your book with clean, dry hands.
- Store the album long-term in your velvet bag and box.
- Don’t get the pages wet. If you do, dry them quickly and let the book dry before closing it.
- Extreme heat and humidity will negatively affect the book. Store it in a dry, moderately cool place (room temperature)
- If you get something on the pages, you can try to get it off with clean, damp cloth. Let it dry before closing.
- The leather or linen covers can be cleaned with a clean cloth. If the leather is scuffed, you can try rubbing lightly with your fingers.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- If your album has any accidents, contact me so we can get your album to the company for repair. They will give you a quote before proceeding. The repair fee will be direct from the album company with no up-charges from me. Be sure to ask about adding your album to your homeowner's insurance!
- Your album has a lifetime, manufacturer guarantee. If the album has any manufacture defects, contact me to get your album repaired or replaced for free.